Front door decoration

December is here, so let the christmas decoration begin! To start out, I decided to begin at the beginning; the front door.


We got some work in the planning to collectively paint the staircase and front doors of the building together with our neighbors, but it might be pushed to the spring to get it done. Our front door definitely needs a good touch up, but I decided to not let that get in the way of making things look a little more cosy.



A little green at the front door makes such a difference in making your home look cozy, holiday-ish and welcoming! I gave my little tree a bit of sparkle with some copper wire pendants, to get that christmas feeling going on. Also, did you notice the great ornaments and trimming that our house has? It gives the whole place so much atmosphere!


I think the best way to make your home feel cozy and holiday ready right when you walk in, is to hang a wreath on the door. This one was quite a lot of work to make, but I love how it turned out! I'll post more about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...