DIY: Rose wreath

As you know from the previous post, I've been doing some decoration on our front door, and I thought a wreath would definitely do the trick on making our house look more cosy and holiday ready. So I put my self to work and created my own!



I used this and this clear and easy step-by-step tutorial that I found on Pinterest. Pinterest is such a great place to get some holiday DIY inspiration!



It's a bit time consuming to cut out all the pieces of paper and fold the roses, but the end result is totally worth it! And you could, like me, cuddle up on the sofa and do it while you watch a movie. I also love the way the magenta color turned out!

Ps. I'm on Pinterest too! Find me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...