Vissevasse Posters

Did you get your eyes on the new posters from Vissevasse yet? I was looking to see if I could find a nice poster of Copenhagen to send to my brother (he's studying in the US right now, so he has lots of dorm room wall space to cover), and bumped into these when going by my local design stores. I'm completely in love with them!






Dorthe Mathiesen at Vissevasse designed these great posters with love for simple lines, graphic style and dreamy pastel colors based on the corroded copper towers in Copenhagen and Art Deco style. They are available in selected design stores in Copenhagen (for example here), as well as in the online shop at vissevasse.biz. Don't you just love those simple lines and colors? I'm crazy about the New York one, so old school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...