Sad news for 101 Woonideeën

Last week, Sanoma Media in the Netherlands announced to be cutting the budget in the upcoming period, which means a reasonably large number of magazines are going to have to find a different way to get published, or they will disappear. Such a sad message! My favorite magazine, 101 Woonideeën, seems to be one of those magazines.



There are a lot of great interior design magazines being published in the Netherlands, but 101Woonideeën certainly is special to me. They usually have great photography and styling, share a lot of DIY ideas to get that designer look for less (which is more or less my motto, too!) and I love how they give beginning and upcoming designers and companies a chance by letting the world know about them in their articles.

So here's a post to show my support right back, hoping that 101 will continue to stay, eventually! Moniek Dollekens from Moosmade.nl called out to all who want to show their support too, by starting a group on instagram and asking people to show their love for 101 Woonideeën in a picture and to hash tag it with #101moetblijven. So much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...