My little Kähler forest

After eyeing them for about a bazillion times in the stores, Sinterklaas (Santa's Dutch colleague) has gifted me last week with the best gift ever. Meet my little Kähler Avvento forest.


I honestly think this is one of the best holiday-themed items Kähler sells. They are cute, don't take so much space and you could use them separately for a little variation. Also, what makes me like them so much too, is that they don't scream "christmas", while they are still cosy.




I love the green color, because you know, christmas. But they also come in white and grey, which makes them less christmas/advent and more suitable for displaying in your interior the whole year round. They fit with small, christmas-tree-sized candles, which are luckily quite easy to find here in Denmark.

So, first christmas post is down! I know, it's not december yet, but I couldn't stop myself from sharing these. Do you have great advent calendar ideas? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...