Blickfang Copenhagen 2013


Were you at Blickfang design fair this weekend? I decided to stop by on friday, and got to talk with some great designers and inspiring people. It's great to see the experienced designers and young talents come together in the beautiful surroundings of the Øksnehallen in the city center of Copenhagen.



Here's a photo journal of the most inspiring persons and companies I met:


Beautiful eye-catching lamps at Louise Tucker, with simple forms and a beautiful woven quality and texture.


It was so nice to meet Anne-Marie Testrup-Friis from design company Lykke Bang! Being a textile and pattern designer of origin, there is a lot of color and pattern going on at the home accessories that the company focusses on, making the products together a colorful and happy sight.


Futuristic and fluffy design from LOPFURNITURE. Want. So. Bad.


Of course Dansk was also present to display their latest items on sale.


I had a great and inspiring talk with William Ravn, co-founder of Makers With Agendas, a young interior design company focussing on matching form and function of furniture and everyday-used-items, to create the most optimal in function and look. Lots can be expected from them in the near future!


The bright colors of kira-cph made me happy! And their products are made all over the world, inspired on textiles and patterns from continents and countries including Africa and India.


Yes I know, we did stand drooling at the Normann Copenhagen stand for a while. Such simplicity and beauty. That reminds me that I have to go and check out the flagship store this week to get a look on their seasonal decoration items!

Have you been at Blickfang this weekend? What did you find the most inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...