Stormy Weather Update

Last night was pretty scary over here. I've never seen a storm like this before! Our neighbors had their window blown out by the wind, trees were lying flat in the backyard and on top of it all, a car next to our house caught fire. Luckily the fire brigade was on top of it in no time, but it definitely gave me the chills! Luckily we are okay, and the house and the people around us seem to have suffered no serious damage or harm, but unfortunately that can't be said for everyone. I hope you are okay!

Here are some pictures that I would like to frame, because they make me smile. Hope they cheer you up too!
Disneyland Employee Cafeteria in 1961
First morning after Sweden changed from driving on the left side to driving on the right, 1967
The real Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin, ca. 1927
All images can be found here





1 comment:



  1. Weather measuring instruments package, a lookout ought to have correct gadgets for generous correct weather report, for those a station ought to collect branded real weather measuring system so they'll prediction correct weather report.

    ReplyDelete

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...