Meet the birds

I thought it would be fun to introduce two members of our family that you haven't really met yet.

Billy (the noisy, playfull guy)



Woody (a real lady and leader of the pack)






































Meet Woodstock and William. Or, Woody and Billy as we call them. They have been around in my life for quite a while now. I got them when they were around 10 weeks old, and they where so small. And cute.

Meanwhile, they have done quite some world traveling, coming all the way from Holland in the van to Denmark. Their cage is a steady addition to our interior, and their sound makes me feel home and cheers me up. Don't let yourself be mislead by their size, because their personalities totally fill the room! (As well as their mess. Long live my dust buster.)

Birds are sometimes tired too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...