Have a sweet weekend!



































This week has been full of paint jobs and putting up other projects. There are still a lot of those to be finished, but I'm excited to share them with you next week! But first we will enjoy the weekend that will hopefully be a bit relaxing. What's more, I'll be checking out Kulturnat in Copenhagen tonight! Lots of interesting organizations and places, fun workshops, and of course great music to enjoy tonight in the city center of Copenhagen. Will you be there, too?

Ps. Don't forget to check out my instagram acount! Lots of pictures of my everyday me can be discovered there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...