Fashion After Dark: Stilleben






















Last night a selection of Copenhagen's fashion and design stores opened their doors for the event Fashion After Dark, and I decided to take the opportunity to check out interior design store Stilleben. The shop focuses on interior design and sells furniture, ceramics, textiles, accessories, jewelry and graphic prints by Danish and international designers.















































































































































































I especially love their large collection of prints by designers like Lene Nørgaard and Lotta Olsson. They are dreamy and have beautiful color combinations. Hm, didn't I have some space left on my walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...