Delft Blue, new style

Via IKEA
I've been spending a lot of time in IKEA lately and to my surprise, they have been introducing dinnerware made me smile right away! The blue patterns and mosaic style images made me think of the classic Delft Blue. 

The collection, named PROMENAD, has porcelain bowls, soup bowls, plates and side plates, with different images on each kind of dish.






via IKEA



Delft Blue originates from Delft, The Netherlands, where it was made from the beginning of the 17th century, inspired by imported Chinese porcelain. The perfect mixture between traditional influences and modern prints make these definitely some of the best items in the store. 

Also, loved the mint coloured set. You know, because it's mint-coloured.

via IKEA





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...