New Adventures

New adventures are awaiting as I will be moving to the beautiful city of Copenhagen soon. I'm slowly packing my things in boxes, and getting more and more excited about this big event every day. Once there I'm going to design again, as I have done for the last few years, and let Scandinavia take its part in that.

Join me as I will be sharing my inspiration, my adventures, and all of my favourite things with you!

But before I can say hello to this new, beautiful place that I will be calling home two months from now, I will have to say goodbye to my sweet home Rotterdam...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking forward to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try to keep things light though, that totally makes my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...